Sunday 6 July 2014

Discovering a little patch of heaven in Mells Somerset

Last weekend I took a road trip home to Somerset. We dodged the rain and took a ride out to Mells and Frome for a womble. My folks had stumbled across this lovely walled garden which offers yummy pizzas from their home made pizza oven and lots of tempting plants and bric-a-brac for sale in their amazing green house. They were excited about showing it to me and it was no surprise to say that I felt I had fallen upon a little patch of heaven!







Not for you pigs x


 Enamel ware.. Wombeling heaven! 



Would love to make one of these! 



We all came home with a few more house treasures 


I love finding new places that will some day become road trip traditions! 

Happy Weekend All! Hope your having your own 
family adventures! 

gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment