Wednesday 18 June 2014

...checking out Molly's Den in New Milton



Today my littlest fella and me checked out the new Molly's Den with my step-mum. We are big fans of the Wallisdown one so were keen to give the new one a try. Molly's Den is a 'Vintage Emporium' and here in Dorset there are two sites, and I hear there may be others opening up around the south coast.



As for the New Milton site, we actually preferred the set up. Even though it was much smaller, the sellers seem to have curated their items with care-it had less of a jumble sale feel to it. Plus, it is easy to have a really good look at all the wares without being too overwhelmed by so much stuff. In fact, we had one look round, stopped for a coffee (grown-ups) and mashed banana and avocado (baby-he loves it), and then headed back in for one final look. There were so many things I could have bought, but I controlled myself, and came away with a new rug for the baby's room, a vintage greetings card with a lion on it, and a spotty scarf for me.



So many pretty things



This photo's a bit blurry but I couldn't leave it out-check out all those lamps!


Oh the stove...

See the lion second row from the top? He came home with us. Am now wishing I got the giraffes, and maybe the cat with the jazzy bow-tie too. 
Oh-and check out this photobomber! Cheeky.


Happy Tuesday friends! 
Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment