Saturday 14 June 2014

...around here

Wow! The last few weeks have flown by. We have been loving this beautiful sunshine, and are getting out and about as much as possible. Here's a few snapshots of what we have been up to lately.





-Our garden is blooming!-thanks to the green-fingered goddess that is my mother-in-law. We found two of these tin baths in a charity shop, and knew they would be perfect as planters. My father-in-law drilled holes in the bottom for drainage, then we lined them with cardboard to protect the roots from over-heating. We filled them with compost and got planting. Do not ask me what any of these flowers are called-it's all the goddess' doing. She is amazing.
-World Cup fever has definitely hit our house. The biggest of the littles is enjoying his Panini sticker book immensely. Nearly as much as his dad...
-We have been enjoying our record player a lot recently. Billy was given to me as my Mother's Day gift. My boys have great taste in music!
-I organised a load of our spices, grains, etc, recently and has been a revelation! It's spurred me on to organise other areas of our house. I'm planning on a big clear out and some car booting this summer.
-Badbury Rings a few weeks ago. There were thousands and thousands of butter cups-as far as the eye could see. I took far too many photos. I couldn't help myself.

What have you been up to lately?

Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment