Monday 28 April 2014

...around here

I've had this one in the drafts for a while now. Thought I'd better post it before it becomes too outdated...







Enjoying bright and sunny walks on the beach. Is Spring finally here? Or have I just jinxed it?!
Amazed at how many beach huts were destroyed in the recent storms. And relieved and thankful our family hut is still standing.
The boy is all about building dens at the moment.
Pottering at home-
Finally hung up some hooks to clear our hallway which gets so cluttered with bags, boots, coats, scooters, etc etc.
A 'new to me' hanging planter I found in a charity shop.
Still loving all things plus sign-y these days. I'm thinking about having a go at making a patchwork quilt in this style...too many projects!

Happy Monday friends!

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment