Thursday 13 February 2014

Home Thrown Launch



We are happy to announce that our little shop Home Thrown Studio Is finally open!


I am absolutely loving the etsy community, and fear it might become as addictive as pinterest and instagram. We are hoping to set up a print shop over the holidays selling some of our own pics and doodles and some of our designer friends to. It is all very new so any advice would be much appreciated. I have been holding back to promote it on here until my moo cards arrived and the very important fragile tape. I love throwing pots so give me excuse to love it more and have a look at our shop HomeThrownStudio









Keep an eye on the HOMETHROWN Tab for updates in our shop 
we ship from sunny Dorset to all over the world! xx
It's nearly Friday! 

Love Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment