Sunday 23 February 2014

Having a family break in Bridport

This half term has actually gone at a nice pace, sometimes holidays flyby but this one seemed to be filled with long productive days. This is not to say that I am looking forward to jumping back on the work train! We spent the beginning of our holidays in a lovely holiday cottage in Bridport. However old I get I am never going to stop enjoying the company of my wonderful family. If anything my love for them just gets deeper! It's funny how the tables turn I think I worry now about my folks as much as they probably worry about me! Not that they give me any grief, apart from my sides might ache with laughter or my heart might drop a little when its time to say goodbye.


West Bay Waves & Cliffs




Fossils at Charmouth


Binocular Bob





Post Storm Beach Combing 



We had a lovely Meal here - Lovely Staff and the best steak! 

We loved the Antique / Vintage Quarter but unfortunately the power was 
off so didn't get to sit in this lovely Cafe



I hope you had a lovely half term! 
Spring is so close I can smell it and the birds 
are beginning to sing

Gem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment