Monday 17 June 2013

Weekend fun with The Tickled Pig and Quinns Quinney


After a really stressful week (Ofsted) It was great to forget our woes and eat lots of amazing fresh organic food care of The Tickled Pig restaurant in Wimborne, at their anniversary party at Pamphill Farm. The food was amazing and well worth the entry fee (I can't wait for someone to generously take me for a meal at their restaurant one day) The evening got even better with the arrival of my friends the well known  skifflers of;  Quinns Quinney. The event was lovely and reinforced why I love Dorset so much; kids running around chucking hay and families munching into local food and cider. This is what life is all about! An excellent tonic to a gruelling week!


This was just half of it! 



My friends little boy loved the hay pit! 






 Daisy - I wanted this dog so badly! 




Hope you had a great weekend! 

Get in touch if you know of any other Dorset events 
that just can't be missed! 

Gem x






No comments:

Post a Comment