Thursday 20 June 2013

...making a special photo gift for Father's Day


One of my goals this summer is to learn how to use Photoshop. Luckily for me, Gem is a whizz at this, and has been helping me and giving me some excellent tutoring!
For Father's Day I decided to make the husband a sort of collage of pictures that I have taken on my iPhone over the last year or so. I used a couple of apps to change the filters and add some doodles-my favourites being VintageCam (read my post on this here), and A Beautiful Mess. I wanted to have the effect of an old photobooth, so Gem helped me line them up into strips. Then we printed it out onto A4 card, and I found a simple black frame in Wilkinsons. I was delighted with the end result-as was the husband, which was the main thing after all!
Stay tuned as Gem and I are having lots of fun with photography lately, and will be posting our creations very soon!

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment