Friday 15 March 2013

scanning in my home developed film negs

So here are the results from my Black and White film developing experience on Monday evening. I was really pleased with the results, there are some interesting mistakes that I quite like! All I did was scan the negatives in our work scanner and waited for the results to show up on the computer screen. These are as they came out, I might take them into photoshop and have a play. I Can't wait to shoot another roll of film to develop!







 Not sure how these blobs got on here?


Very under exposed but I quite like these happy mistakes!

I had no idea my friends wedding would be on this old film! Love it when this happens


So by no means a perfect batch - But quite happy considering I developed the film at home in our little bathroom!


Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment