Monday 4 March 2013

...dreaming of pretty things-Maria's March wishlist


It's that time of the month again- it's Wishlist Time!

Here is a round-up of the pretty things I have my eye on this month...
1. I love this little owl warrior handcrafted by The Cat in the Shoe. I've seen her work at the Boscombe Vintage Market and in Love From Hetty and Dave, and it is beautiful. I would love one of her creations.

2. Ah! The trendy Fjallraven bag. This backpack would come in useful for carting round bits and bobs when out and about with the kiddo. Practical and stylish = winner.

3. The Nordic Kids website is my favourite place to browse for kiddo clobber, and this jumper is a must-have for the boy.

4. I know I should probably be choosing prints that make me think of Spring rather than Winter, but I am always drawn to magical woodland scenes like this one.

5. A bright, sunshiny pencil box from Folksy.

6. This cute dress from Vintage Per Sempre would get me in the mood for Spring.

7. Love these Clarks brogues.

Mmmm...a bit of an eclectic mix this month! Nothing really fits together-but I suppose that makes life more interesting. Got your eye on anything this March?

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment