Sunday 10 February 2013

Wombling in Wareham




My sister has been down to stay for the weekend and we have had a busy weekend of wombling, drinking tea and eating cake. Yesterday I was desperate to start the day with a cup of tea and cake at  The Purbeck Larder , and then go wombling in Wareham. I knew it would be a rainy day today so I was determined to get out and about even though it was a bit grey!





I love these little french markers used in a fair ground - What could I use them for?



Lovely cafe at the Purbeck Larder


These are my Wareham Womble finds;
1. Disney Parade box set of Disney Magic - Look below for inside illustrations 
2. The softest pair of baby gap new born trousers! (sure they will find a good home) 
3. A Nordic casserole dish, my mum has one of these and I love it! 
4. Hand knitted little boys jumper -  50p (what a bargain!!)
5. A little enamel milk jug for coffee

All this for under a £10 - Wareham is now on my top Chazzer list!

We also enjoyed looking around this lovely shop called - Re-loved, which was full to the brim of house hold vintage goodies. 


I should have got this lamp shade! Oh to have my own home....




We couldn't eat cake and shop all day! So we had a very quick stroll in the idyllic and serene RSPB nature reserve at Arne


Foggy view of the Purbecks 


I'm pointing at Corfe Castle but unfortunately you can't see it, It looked amazing in the mist!


I love this gorse - Yellow is the colour of Dorset


Illustrations inside the Disney books - I might have to get some of these blown up into prints for the home! 




Hope you had a fab weekend! 

gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment