Wednesday 27 February 2013

......making little cinematic wedding vids



 Hitting 30 it is no surprise that weddings are the biggest occasions on my calendar. I have been so lucky in the last couple of year's to share some amazing moments with my closest friends. This year started with one of my best friend's Jo being proposed to on the beach, followed by big girly screams of excitement when I got invited to be a bridesmaid! This year is going to be great fun, but busy!! I have just come back from an Aladdins cave of wedding dresses at Daisy Bridal in Boscombe. Even though I am not the one to get married, weddings seem to be at the forefront of my mind at the moment. I am currently on a mission editing together a short film of another good friend's Summer wedding in Devon last August. My friend Emma will be making a fleeting visit from New Zealand in a couple of weeks and I would really love to be able to give her the film face to face! I have had a rough cut since last summer but now I have a deadline I am super motivated to get it done!

 

Maria has been helping me by finding me some inspiration, from our favourite bloggers!




The lovely James from Bleubird vintage wedding video is simply gorgeous!!


 

And the very talented Elsie from A Beautiful mess blog - Again very inspiring! 


 So here is the very start of my little wedding video for Emma - I was not the official video artist.  I just captured some moments throughout the day, and said I would make a little cinematic Momento. The still photography in this blog post and film were captured by Emma's friend David Roberts.

 

I would love to hear what you think! Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment