Friday 22 February 2013

....inspired!

Lately I've been in a bit of a rut crafting-wise. I don't know if it's the weather, or maybe I've just been really busy at work, but I've been running out of ideas. So today, whilst having a cuppa and some jaffacakes at Gem's with the boy, we had a little browse on good old Pinterest for some inspiration. It didn't take long to find plenty of ideas for easy and cheap makes. Below are just a few of the things I intend to make over the next few weeks.



PomPom Flowers


Home Made Gift Wrap inspired from unrulythings.com


Gem and I have been scouring the chasers for collector's trays for a while now. I have
only used mine for treasures found on the beach, but I can't wait to try this!  


Dipped painted feathers - Very 'Bat For Lashes'!
I've been collecting glass bottles to use as vases. This little display makes me feel that Spring is nearly here!
Gem and I saw an old lady selling vintage hankies for 5p at a car boot sale last Summer. We didn't buy them-and after seeing this wall display we are kicking ourselves! Must look out for them from now on.
My friend Kate has been making some pictures using embroidery hoops. I love this display of crochet scraps. It looks really effective, yet easy to make. A project for the spare room perhaps?
Love these little paper butterflies. Gem and I are going to give these a try this afternoon.

So, it looks like I'll be pretty busy these next few weeks! Wish me luck!

Maria x



2 comments:

  1. Great post. Feel inspired to get crafting today after reading this! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Will be great to see what you make! x

    ReplyDelete