Wednesday 13 February 2013

...having a vanilla chai latte at Little Pickle



Today was freeeeeeeeezing! So this afternoon I popped into one of my favourite little cafes after work to warm myself up with a hot drink and something sweet to nibble on.



Little Pickle Cafe is a charming bistro situated halfway between Boscombe and Pokesdown. The owners prepare all of the food on site, and source much of their produce locally. Everyone who works in this cosy little establishment are super friendly and attentive; the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. 

Today I enjoyed a vanilla chai latte and a nutella cookie (a cookie with nutella inside)- which was divine!  I was also tempted by their hot home-made pies, double-chocolate cake, and Valentine's cake lollipops, but resisted this time as I knew I was having dinner soon. Next time!



So, next time you are in Boscombe, pay the guys at Little Pickle a visit-you will not be disappointed.


Hope you managed to stay warm today!
Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment