Wednesday 27 February 2013

...drinking tea



I love tea. If I was stranded on a desert island and I could only have one drink it would definiately be tea. It is the ultimate comfort drink. We are massive fans in our house.

So when a little tea shop called &tea opened up in Southbourne a couple of years ago, I was excited. Since then, the husband and I have been popping by and choosing different flavours to try. They have a huge selection of teas to sample, and are quite reasonably priced. The owners are really knowledgable, and have recommended to us some delicious blends. I thought it would be fun to share with you my 'Top 3 from &tea'.




 Earl Grey Scented Light is really refreshing. It has a delicious smell too.



 Camomile. After drinking this I could never go back to the ready-made tea bag version. It is so tasty and fresh. My friend Cara just recently introduced me to the joys of adding a little bit of honey to the water. Mmmmmm.
Moroccan  Mint is really bright and zingy. A perfect blend for a 'pick-me-up' when flagging during the day. It's also really nice for settling the stomach after a hearty meal.

What are your favourite blends?

Maria x

No comments:

Post a Comment