Thursday 31 January 2013

Wombled Cardigan and Jacket!

What we wore today! We had some fun with our photo shoot this sunny Thursday, still a bit camera shy but we like sharing our  bargains with you. I am going back to my parents this weekend, but I know that Maria has a weekend of chazzer shopping and vintage market browsing to look forward to! I can't wait to see her bargains!


Maria

Lovely black silk lined blazer - Boscombe Chazzer


Thursday vogue shoot


We love to accessorise our finds with some little extras
Egyptian  necklace - Tatty Devine

Knitted Scarf Hand Knitted by me! (I ran out of wool right at the end! Hence the yellow) 


Sailor Hand Knit Cardigan - So excited when I found this, a little big but I fell in 
love with the buttons! 


I'm off now to make some Marmalade wish me luck! 

Gem x


No comments:

Post a Comment