Monday 7 January 2013

.... thinking about my New Year resolutions




I've had exactly a week to chew over my New Year resolutions and have decided to not go for the classic, lose weight, be more tidy resolutions that usually get broken within the first month. Don't get me wrong I do want to be more healthy, I'm thinking about buying a smoothie maker. So watch this space, hopefully It won't be a photo of my kitchen splattered with fruit! This week I have tried to think about what has made me both happy and unhappy in 2012 and what I'd like to change this year.

So here it is ....



I am looking forward to spending lots of time with family and friends this year, it seems like life is travelling very very fast lately and I don't want to miss a thing!


What are your New Year resolutions? I would love to hear about them!

So here's to new beginnings 
and a BIG thank YOU for reading our blog!  

much love 

gem x 



No comments:

Post a Comment