Sunday 9 December 2012

.....Browsing around Bath Xmas Market



This weekend I went back home to continue my birthday celebrations. My sister and my mum enjoyed an evening soaking up the Christmas fun at Bath Xmas market. It really is a spectacle to the senses, mulled wine,bratwursts and sugared nuts waft in the air, my purse and nose where tempted with all the lovely offerings in each little shed, I'm definitely feeling more festive . It was a really cold evening but we warmed ourselves up with lots of laughter and a ride on the carousel! There not just for children! It's pretty cold and there is threat of snow! I really hope it does, a day of crafting and listening to Christmas songs is just what I need right now, will keep you posted!





Have a great week! 

Gem x

No comments:

Post a Comment