Friday 30 November 2012

.... Mad Men party prep & decorating!


Firstly apologies for the late post! A couple of glasses of Rioja and a delicious Pad Thai made by my flatmate Chris and I think we are nearly there! My friend Tom came over tonight to chat about our Mad Men party play list. I have had a lovely evening pre party prep chatting with friends and laughing lots! (My weekly evenings should be more like this)



 I am getting excited, I thought I would hate turning thirty! But I have resolved to the fact that; 1. It's just a number & 2. I am lucky to be alive and have so much to be thankful for.

After a big old shop for booze and nibbles I started on turning my welsh dresser into a 1960's looking bar.





I still have a little more to do in the crepe paper bunting department but here's a sneak peak.





I made these light numbers yesterday - Which is helping me get used to  the idea!




This is Lawrence our Pinata, he is mine and Sarah's (housemate) new pet, and were beginning to feel a little guilty that he's going to meet his end with a soft baseball bat very soon!


 My twin sister and I have always liked a good old party! (And my funny brother)



Will post some Mad Men Party Pictures on Sunday (if not too tired!) Have a great Friday!

gem x






No comments:

Post a Comment