Friday 9 November 2012

..knitting my never ending patchwork blanket


This is a little embarrassing to admit, but I have had this knitting project for at least two years now. Every winter I have the best intentions to get it finished. Part of the problem is that I started small but now I have big dreams for this blanket, it started as a baby blanket then into a larger blanket, and now it's heading for a blanket that will be big enough to roll up in!

 A couple more rows to go and then I will start the mammoth task of stitching it together. I have also started knitting a little hat for my friends new born baby for Christmas....


I know.. I have a lot to do! I am a pretty slow knitter, I don't know how my nanny used to knit so fast, her needles would clack together like the speed of lightening! Fingers crossed for the completion of little Alfie's baby hat and the never ending blanket! Now where did I put my needles .....

Gem x




No comments:

Post a Comment